1. Visit the official contest page at: www.getinthegroovedjs.com
2. Complete the entry form with all required information. In addition, by submitting an entry form, you agree to “opt-in” to receive e-mails and/or social media account messages from Sponsors and other participating vendors regarding other promotion/marketing information except where prohibited by applicable law. You may opt-out at any time. By submitting an entry form, you also agree to allow Sponsors to use any information and/or media submitted with the form. If you have already “opted-in” to receive Sponsors’ e-mails, you may still enter the contest. All entries must be received by 03/13/21 at 11:59 p.m. PST.
3. ADDITIONAL RESTRICTIONS ON ENTRY: Entry form must be fully completed, in order to result in entry. Limit of one (1) entry (i.e., entry form) per household or engaged couple during the contest Period. (A given e-mail address and social media account may only be used by one (1) person to enter the contest. Use of any artifice or method to violate the entry limit (e.g., multiple e-mail addresses or social media accounts on a given social media platform) and/or the use of automated or programmed means to enter will result in disqualification of all entries. In the event of a dispute as to submission of entry form (as per Step 2), entry will be deemed submitted by the authorized account holder of the e-mail account used to enter the contest. Sponsors shall resolve all such disputes in its sole discretion and may condition prize award upon potential winner establishing to Sponsors’ satisfaction that he/she is indeed the owner of the e-mail address in question.
4. Proof of submission of Step 2 entry form does not constitute proof of receipt or proof of entry. Receipt of entries may be acknowledged (as in an email confirming form submission) but such acknowledgment merely indicates that entry has been received. Without limiting the foregoing, such acknowledgment does not constitute any representation as to contest eligibility nor is it otherwise binding upon Sponsors; further, participating vendors have no authority to make any representation on behalf of Sponsors with regard to eligibility or contest participation.
5. RESTRICTIONS ON ENTRY- CONTENT OF PHOTO: Photos must also be in full compliance with the following requirements (as interpreted by Sponsors in their sole discretion) in order for the underlying entry to be eligible:
Must NOT violate or infringe upon the rights of any person; be sure to secure the consent of a person before including him/her in a photo; also, do not re-post or copy other persons’ photos;
Must NOT be inappropriate, obscene, pornographic, hateful (including content that is derogatory or degrading of others, based on gender, race, religion, ethnicity, national origin, disability, sexual orientation or other category) or otherwise unfit for publication;
Must NOT advocate or encourage the use of alcohol/drugs, acts of violence or illegal conduct of any kind;
Must NOT include the complete name, phone number, email address or other personally identifiable information of entrant or any other person;
Must NOT disparage or damage the goodwill or business reputation of Sponsors or any wedding vendors participating in this giveaway; and
6. SELECTING WINNER: Potential winner will be chosen by way of random drawing after each step has been completed. The random drawing will be conducted by Sponsors on or about 3/15/2021. Potential winner will be notified by e-mail or phone and must complete, sign and return an Affidavit of Eligibility, an IRS W-9 Form, a Liability Release, and a Publicity Release (where legal), within five (5) business days of date of prize notification. Non-compliance with this requirement, if potential winner cannot be contacted after Sponsor’s reasonable attempts to do so, or if potential winner is determined to be ineligible (or otherwise in violation of these Official Rules) will result in disqualification and prize forfeiture without compensation of any kind. And, in such event, an alternate potential winner will be selected from among all remaining eligible entries received.
7. PRIZE: Prize (1) –One household or (engaged couple) will win a grand prize which will include event services from all of our participating vendors good for use on 3/11/21 in Los Angeles County or Ventura County California. These services shall include: DJ/MC services, Photo Booth service, Photography Services, Day of Coordinator, and Tables/ Chairs/Linens/Dance-floor rental for up to 100 guests.
8. ALTERNATE DATE: The winning individual (or couple) may opt to hold their wedding date on a date other than 03/11/22. In this case, vendors will only be able to provide their services on an availability basis. As such there will be no guarantee as to which vendors will provide services on the event day. All unspecified costs and expenses associated with prize acceptance/use are winner’s sole responsibility. Taxes on prize are also the winner’s sole responsibility. Winner will be issued an IRS 1099 Tax Form for the total value of the prize and winner agrees to fully cooperate with Sponsors relative to compliance with all applicable governmental reporting requirements (including completion of IRS W9 Form with his/her Social Security Number, upon request). No prize substitution except by Sponsors in their sole discretion and only then for prize of equal or greater value. Prize is not transferable without Sponsors’ written consent; such consent may be granted or withheld in Sponsors’ sole discretion and without liability of any kind. Limit of one (1) prize per person/family/household in any sweepstakes/contest sponsored by GITG Productions, Inc. during a given twelve (12) month period.
9. ELIGIBILITY: Employees, officers and directors of Sponsors, their parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates, divisions, agencies and exhibitors, as well as the immediate family members of such persons (defined as parent, child, sibling, spouse) are not eligible to enter or win the prize in the contest. For the avoidance of doubt, persons who are not engaged to be married are also not eligible to enter the contest. Void where prohibited by law.
10. CONDITIONS OF PARTICIPATION: Sponsors’ computer is the official clock for purposes of the contest. Sponsors and their agencies assume no responsibility for (a) any incomplete, incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by website users, tampering, hacking or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the contest or by any technical or human error); (b) any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to, or alteration of any website and/or entries; (c) lost, late, garbled, corrupted, inaccessible, incomplete (including, without limitation, failure to complete the entry form, failure to follow or like vendors as per instructions, stolen, damaged or misdirected entry forms (all of which are void) and (d) any problems or technical malfunctions of any telephone network or lines, computer on-line-systems, servers or providers, computer equipment, software, programming or failure of e-mail on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any website or any combination thereof (including, without limitation, Sponsors’ inability to access photos added to submission form in conjunction with completion of the entry form, due to the functionality or operation of social media platform[s]), or for injury or damage to entrant’s or to any person’s computer or mobile device (or any information/materials stored therein) related to or resulting from downloading materials from any website or participating in contest. Sponsors’ failure to enforce any provision of these Official Rules in a given circumstance will not constitute the waiver of such provision. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook,Inc./Instagram.
11. FORCE MAJEURE: If, for any reason, the contest (or any part thereof) cannot be conducted as planned for any reason beyond Sponsors’ control (e.g., fraud, tampering, natural disaster, civil commotion, riot, or pandemic), Sponsors reserve the right at their sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the contest and conduct the contest and select the prize winner from among all eligible entries received prior to the action taken by Sponsors or otherwise in a manner which is fair, equitable and in accordance with these Official Rules, as determined by Sponsors in their sole discretion. Notice of such action by Sponsors will be posted on Sponsors’ websites, to the extent feasible.
CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT BY A PERSON TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE ANY WEBSITE, UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THIS CONTEST OR OTHERWISE DEFRAUD SPONSORS IS A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, SPONSORS RESERVE THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES FROM ANY SUCH PERSON TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW IN ADDITION TO DISQUALIFICATION OF SUCH PERSON FROM THE CONTEST.
12. RELEASES: By participating, entrant indemnifies, releases and agrees to hold harmless Gitg Productions, Inc. (DBA: Get in the Groove Entertainment) and, its parent company, affiliates, subsidiaries, divisions and agencies, and the directors, officers, agents, representatives, shareholders, employees, successors and assigns of any of the above organizations, as well as Facebook, Inc./Instagram from any and all liability arising from participating in the contest, any contest-related activity and/or acceptance, receipt, possession or use/misuse of the prize. By accepting the prize, winner agrees to the use by sponsors and their designees of his/her name, address (city, state), likeness, voice, photograph, other indicia of persona or any statements that winner makes about the contest, Sponsors or prize for advertising/publicity/trade purposes in any and all media whether or not currently known, without further compensation or notice, except where prohibited by law.
13. DISPUTE RESOLUTION/GOVERNING LAW: To the fullest extent permitted by law, by participating in the contest, you agree that: (a) any action at law or in equity arising out of or relating to these Official Rules or this contest shall be filed exclusively in the federal or state courts situated in Los Angeles County and you hereby consent and submit to the personal and exclusive jurisdiction of such courts for the purposes of litigating any such action; (b) any such action shall be resolved individually, NOT as part of a class action; (c) any claims/judgments/awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred (if any), but NOT attorneys’ fees. These Official Rules and this contest shall be governed by the internal, substantive laws of the State of California; i.e., without regard to conflict of law/choice of law provisions of the State of California or any other jurisdiction
14. WINNER’S LIST: For the name of winner (available after 03/16/2021); requests must be received by 03/15/21, send an email to email@example.com the subject line: “who’s the winner?”