It’s easy to work up a sweat on the dance floor, especially when we are Deejaying your party! Here are 7 fun tips to make you summer party the coolest event ever!
- 1. Planning: Dusk is perfect time, but if you want to do it during the heat, there are some things you can do.
- 2. Homemade Popsicles: There are a ton of healthy and easy ideas on the web, but fresh fruit and yogurt is our go to.
- 3. Make sure there’s lots of shade: Pick an area with plenty of trees, or get creative by hanging parasols, tarps, create quazi tents or use easy-ups.
- 4. Keep your peeps hydrated: fruit juice stations, fun creative drinks like cucumber mint or strawberry smoothies; and of course plenty of cold water
- 5. Keep em cool on the outside:
- * Pool
- * Water balloons
- * Sprinklers
- * Squirt guns
- 6. Rent an ice-cream or snow-cone cart. These are inexpensive to rent and some are even self serve or create your own.
- 7. Offer cool summer food favorites- gazpacho, cold blueberry basil soup, fruit fruit and more fruit, feta and chickpea salad, watermelon and feta salad
Of course the coolest celebrations are those with by family, friends and loved ones, filled with five-fives, friendly competition and spontaneous dancing. So break out the sunscreen, crank up the tunes and let the good times roll.